Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another step

To hopefully opening my art and the creative processes to the public view for sharpening interests.

As with any other artist's blog I'll be posting verbal musings about my projects along with the visual tidbits and final pieces. All the creative process, actually, including the movies and music that inspires me, the social outings that I get into and the shows I'll be involved in.
I do have Facebook, Myspace and Livejournal extensions, but this will be the sole Art Outlet for me. Livejournal is a pure personal outlet, so it's unlikely I'll ever link that here (or add whomever happens to find me. My apologies but I will enjoy a small bit of online privacy) but Facebook and Myspace are open to the public if you feel a need to catch those pages too. (Though the Myspace is all but obsolete when it comes to being up-to-date.)

I'm still very new to posting verbal and image entries, so give me some time to make this space all spiffy and eye catching.

For now, I'll continue watching this amazing movie "Changeling" and try not to be too creeped out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment