Friday, December 30, 2011

This is the end...

of 2011, and I can't honestly say that I'll miss this year. Usually I have a "year in review" wrap-up post with blogs, but let's use this as a placeholder for now. Cause honestly, even though I really would love to sit and pound out my views of 2011, I have to shower, run errands which include the dreaded DMV where I'll FINALLY update my driver's license to reflect the married name.

Why go today when it has taken me over a year? Cause I hate the DMV, dur, but it has to be today since I start a brand-spanken' new job first thing 2012! No, don't need it For the job, but my time to go to the dreaded DMV is closing to an end.

So, yeah, placeholder til I have a moment to dedicate to one of the best commisions of 2011 and the year in review posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment