Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And one leads to another

The Untitled show went really well and I was able to sell the pendant I brought and recieve great feedback and social time. The buyer of my pendant, someone who has apparently been jonesing for it, also offered for me to make/sell at the grand opening night for Testify! the shadowcast of Repo:The Genetic Opera, also at Ave 9!



Head here for more information and links to get tickets in advance.

W00T!

For the next two weeks I hope to finish more heart pendants, some awesome new designs inspired by the Repo:The Genetic Opera movie, and multiple portraits featuring both movie characters and the shadowcast itself.
I'll be posting the sketches and such if there's time, but there might not be since there is SOooo much to do!
Alright! Back to pulling my references together.
Forgive any absenses outside of plans already made! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment