Thursday, June 10, 2010

Speaking of Shows!

My next showing will be the next Untitled's show "Sorry I Arted" on June 18th at Avenue 9 (312 9th Ave South) link to the Facebook event page if my interwebs linkage language isn't too rusty.
And then for non-FBers is the link to Untitled's site

Only one piece will be up, but it will be a matted and framed collection of four new squiggles. You may have run across me working on one during my random social times or at lunch, but one will be so new it might not get done!
Come, though. It's a free show and will have over 50 other local artists who are Massively talented.


I'm looking at a small group showing for a night in July, but I won't go into detail til it's solidified.

See, I like shows, but maybe I'll stick to two a month, at least til next year. I do have the wedding to plan, a honeymoon to entertain myself with and then the holidays to do.
In the meantime, I'll just do little things and keep to myself. The things I do best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment